119 E. Hancock Street
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Hank Griffeth was appointed as Interim City Manager for the City of Milledgeville in June 2019.
• Runs the day-to-day operations of Milledgeville’s government
• Implements ordinances and policies as set forth by City Council
• Develops and manages the City’s $30 million budget
• Oversees ten departments and approximately 200 employees
• Ensures that Milledgeville’s government is operating efficiently and effectively for its residents
Celeste Hightower serves as the Administrative Assistant for the City Manager’s office and provides administrative support to the Mayor.
• Greets and assists customers visiting City Hall
• Schedules meetings and events for the City Manager and Mayor
• Coordinates travel and training opportunities for the City Manager and elected officials
• Prepares and distributes City correspondence
• Schedules and processes reservations for use of City parks and pavilions